HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Customer Service Representative in Coppell, Texas
*Customer Service Representative *
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES – The Customer Service Department serves as the primary contact by facility personnel seeking to resolve daily issues and concerns. The Customer Support Representative (CSR) functions as “account representatives” through assignment to customear facilities.
Customer Support Representatives will establish rapport with customers in efforts to develop confidence in Supply Chain Services and will relate to issues with empathy and urgency while focusing on customer relationships with timely and frequent follow up.
Each Customer Support Representative is responsible for answering and logging all incoming customer communications via telephone, email and/or fax, identifying or trouble-shooting potential Supply Chain issues and correcting existing problems in a timely manner. The CSR is expected to maintain general competencies specific to all aspects of Supply Chain Services (e.g. - Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Internal Control, Warehouse, Pharmacy).
SUPERVISOR – Customer Service Supervisor
SUPERVISES – N/A
*DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: *
• Establish a call program/schedule to solicit facility account concerns
• Identify, trouble-shoot and resolve issues presented to Customer Service in a timely manner
• Establish and maintain rapport through effective communication and timely follow-up with customers, coworkers, management, and outside agencies
• Answer and log all incoming customer telephone calls, emails and/or faxes to the Customer Service Department pertaining to all aspects of Supply Chain Operations (e.g. - Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Internal Control, Warehouse, etc)
• Notify Customer Service Supervisor of any unresolved issue and request assistance as necessary
• Maintain the strictest confidentiality regarding patients according to policy and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement” as well as the Central Atlantic Supply Chain "Core Values"
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Communication – communicates clearly, concisely and in a timely manner
• Customer Focus – establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• General background and understanding in Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Internal Control, Warehouse and Pharmacy
• PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications as well as Supply Chain specific systems including SMART, GHX, Remedy, Host, Business Objects, DocuAnalyzer, Onbase and others as required
• Basic skills – able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately
• Policies & Procedures - articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• High school diploma or GED required
• Associates degree or higher preferred
• One year Customer Service experience and two years general Accounts Payable or Purchasing experience preferred
• Previous HCA Supply Chain experience preferred
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS *– Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate reports. Requires lifting papers or boxes up to 50 pounds occasionally. Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people.
/HealthTrust Supply Chain's roots are in the hallways of some of America’s top-performing hospitals. Join our organization and our team as we strive to provide our customers with a top-quality operation. HealthTrust offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and a business casual environment./ /
/ / /
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Texas-Coppell-Dallas Supply Chain Ops
Requisition ID: 07846-16831