Brinks Finance Director, Field FP&A in Coppell, Texas
Finance Director, Field FP&A
Requisition #:27290Location:Coppell TX - B0272
Functional Area:Education Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:7 - 10 Years
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, document destruction and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We are seeking a Finance Director, Field FP&A.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide key financial/accounting expertise to support regional operations and provide management with accurate and timely information to influence and support strategic objectives and tactical decision making at all levels.
The position provides “hands on” support and training to the branches to improve accounting and financial performance in the areas of financial planning, forecasting and reporting, working capital management, capital planning, asset management, tax reporting, auditing and Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
• Maintain the accuracy and timeliness of financial/accounting processes and reporting in accordance with Brink’s policies and controls, and US GAAP accounting policies.
• Provide financial and operational reporting, analysis and decision making support to regional management (including pricing, cost, capital and EVA management).
• Coordinate the Forecasting & Planning processes for the region.
• Revenue process management within the region including control of billing accuracy and collection of branch accounts receivable.
• Partner with Brink’s U.S. financial leadership team to improve financial processes, policies, systems/tools, training programs, reporting and controls throughout the organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
• 5 years operations management in the field of accounting and finance
• Master’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
• 10+ years operations management in the field of accounting and finance
• Financial reporting and analysis; financial plan development and implementation; accounts receivables/payables, payroll, billing, audit, and SOX 404 Compliance.
• Ability to understand, analyze and interpret financial statements.
• Experience with operational and financial business systems (eg payroll systems, Peoplesoft, Hyperion)
• Strong working experience and knowledge of internal control concepts.
• Excellent organizational, leadership, communication (written and verbal) and influencing skills.
• Ability to understand the business from an operating perspective.
• Ability “to get things done” in an indirect reporting capacity.
• Ability to get directly involved at the lowest level to identify and fix problems.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top