Brinks Human Resources Coordinator II in Coppell, Texas
Human Resources Coordinator II
Requisition #:31415Location:Coppell TX - B0272
Functional Area:Human ResourcesEducation Required:HS Diploma/GED
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, document destruction and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities with about 300 locations in the U.S. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Human Resources Coordinator at our U.S. Headquarters, located in the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. Under general supervision, the Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for maintaining job changes and working with 3rd party vendors. Primary responsibility is to assist in Compliance related issues.
The HR Coordinator II (Leave Administrator) is responsible for successfully carrying out the human resources and operational administrative processes, and provide HR project-related support for U.S. Headquarters and the field to support leave administration.
● Process employee job changes in the HR PeopleSoft/Oracle and Workday database and maintain compliance by saving and extracting transactions to provide samples for audit
● Support the Absence Management process via PeopleSoft and Workday
● Maintain a relationship with vendors for unemployment and commuter benefits.
● Works with appropriate payroll personnel for employment changes
● Assist Leave Manager with managing all LOA cases for approved leaves as determined by 3rd party vendors
● Support Field HR Team and Management and 3rd party vendor to ensure established leave policies are administered correctly and in accordance with federal and state requirements for leaves of absences
● Accurately track and follow up on timing issues around leaves of absence, including data entry from Field HR, deadlines for responses from employees, follow-up correspondence due dates, and expected return to work dates.
● Research and reporting, as requested, for analysis of leaves of absence.
● Conduct audits to ensure compliance with applicable leave policies.
● Maintain highly confidential employee Personal Health Information and files. Ensure HIPPA compliance.
● Serve as internal contact for escalated claims issues/inquiries to the point of resolution.
● Assist Leave Manager with ensuring completion of all activities related to LOAs, ensuring compliance with all Federal and State guidelines
● Assist with other Total Rewards Duties as assigned.
● Minimum education requirement Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources, or equivalent experience required,
● Minimum 4 years with PeopleSoft Oracle, Workday or other HR System preferred.
● Advanced reporting, problem solving, and analytic skills; strong comfort level with technology, MS Excel and learning new programs.
● Comprehensive understanding of HIPAA
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Excellent customer service skills
● Ability to review and process large volumes of confidential employee data
• Detail oriented with the ability to develop important, enterprise-wide documents
• Judgment and tact to maintain/disseminate data that is of a confidential or sensitive nature
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good customer service skills, courtesy and tact
• Good organization skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top