Brinks Inside Sales Manager in Coppell, Texas
Inside Sales Manager
Requisition #:27508Location:Coppell TX-Trng Money Proc - B0274
Functional Area:SalesEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:7 - 10 Years
Position Description: Brink’s, Incorporated is the premier provider secure logistics solutions, including transportation, ATM servicing, currency processing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for an Inside Sales Manager.
The Inside Sales Manager primary responsibility is to achieve and exceed sales quotas by driving customer retention and new account sales. Secondary area of responsibility is to manage and coach the inside sales team to achieve performance expectations.
Position Qualifications: Key Responsibilities:
• Drive new business development
• Create reporting and metrics that drive behaviors and results
• Drive results through calls and activities designed to build new business, grow existing accounts and retain customers
• Recruit, train, coach and develop Inside Sales
• Use all tools available to monitor and coach sales activity
• Work with marketing to tailor campaigns for Inside Sales
• Motivate and direct Inside Sales Team to develop skill and build solid customer relationships at all levels with their accounts
• Provide and deliver training to ensure a consistent approach, message, and executable strategy
• Schedule and lead meetings, reviews and workshops
• Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
Position Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
• 5 years combined inside and outside sales experience
• 3 years sales management experience with achievement of quota for at least 2 years
• Minimum 3 years call center experience
• Experience in banking- or transportation- related inside sales/sales/marketing
• Achievement of sales plans by working within a centralized operating structure
• Knowledge of decision making process and workflow of financial institutions and commercial/retail markets with a small to mid-sized market focus
• Successful experience in decision-making positions in a company that falls within targeted markets
• Demonstrated negotiation, customer service, planning and presentation skills
• Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Sales, Marketing or Business
• Ability to articulate competitive differentiation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top