Brinks ITSM Problem Manager in Coppell, Texas
ITSM Problem Manager
Requisition #:27722Location:Coppell TX - B0272
Functional Area:Information TechnologyEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for an ITSM Problem Manager.
The Problem Manager is responsible for driving the Problem Resolution efforts, root cause analysis and problem remediation, ensuring the implementation of permanent fix in the production environment with the purpose of improving the availability of critical systems.
The Problem Manager will be responsible for auditing the identification/classification, prioritization and assignment of Problem tickets from assigned customers to insure work assignments are channeled correctly and that procedures are being followed.
The Problem Manager will strive to build and foster business relationships with customers and vendors as well as develop lines of communication with IT leaders in assigned areas.
• Prioritizing with business stakeholders and ensuring the most critical Problems are addressed timely.
• Oversees the day-to-day activities within the Problem Management Processes
• Facilitates Problem Resolution meetings to determine action items towards preventing problem recurrence.
• Reviews historical Problems to identify trends and opportunities for improvements
• Participate in and insure satisfactory delivery of all associated action items, projects, or improvement plans.
• Provide proactive communication to customers regarding status and updates to action items, projects, or improvement plans.
• Insure prompt communication of customer impacting outages or maintenance windows.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers
• Engage in other Service Management processes as required.
• Provide leadership to various IT and Business teams to guide them in their efforts during the Problem Management phases of the service management lifecycle, leveraging best practices according to the ITIL framework.
• Identify and manage risk appropriate for scope of work
• Above average time management and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Above average experience in development of operational level reporting
• Ability to follow through on deliverables and meet deadlines
• Flexibility with schedule as required to meet service objectives
• ITIL Certified
• Ability to work across functional areas to drive continuous improvement
• Thorough understanding of ITIL service processes with deep knowledge of the various ITSM Stages, including but not limited to: Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management
• Experience creating and maintaining reports and dashboards
• Expert in business analysis and can quickly evaluate new problem
• Adept at change and enables complete turnover and taking on new projects to give them structure and get them started with PM practices.
• Some technical skills in Apps and/ or Infrastructure
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top