Brinks Manager Customer Experience in Coppell, Texas
Manager Customer Experience
Requisition #:27306Location:Coppell TX-Trng Money Proc - B0274
Functional Area:Education Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:5 - 7 Years
Brink’s, Incorporated is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Manager Customer Experience.
The Manager Customer Experience is responsible for facilitating and driving the creation and execution of multi-layered product marketing strategies that support our customer value proposition. The incumbent will partner with others to achieve strategic and tactical objectives for Brink’s product lines. This position is responsible for developing customer-facing communication - from strategy and development to tracking and analysis.
• Collaborate with Product Strategy and Product Innovation resources to create go-to-market communication plans for existing and new products; provide leadership and expertise in the transition of product strategies into communication strategies
• Create & communicate the value proposition of Brink’s products and services to sales teams and develop the sales tools that support the selling process
• Provide input into product and sales channel strategy development and create specific collateral and tools for marketing to various customers across all channels
• Develop segment-specific marketing and communications plans and establish and maintain literature, marketing sales aids and promotional collateral
• Collaborate with sales to construct customer-specific presentations and strategies designed to retain and grow revenue
• Architect customer-facing communication that aligns with corporate and Marketing strategies, including public relations, print and online advertising, trade shows, co-branding opportunities and customer communication
• Maintain internal communications websites related to assigned products
• Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a business-to-business product marketing role
• Minimum of 5 years experience with print collateral development
• Minimum of 3 years experience with online marketing
• Minimum of 3 year of experience creating and executing marketing communications strategies
• 7+ years relevant experience in a product marketing role
• Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications
• Solid working experience with business-to-business selling techniques, market channels and company products and services
• Ability to manage and monitor changing market needs and customer expectations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field
• Ability to lead cross-organizational projects and demonstrated history of managing multiple projects while meeting objectives
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top