Brinks Manager of Talent Acquisition, Field Operations in Coppell, Texas
Manager of Talent Acquisition, Field Operations
Requisition #:26942Location:Coppell TX - B0272
Functional Area:Human ResourcesEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
Position Description: Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Manager, Talent Acquisition.
The Manager, Talent Acquisition is responsible for supervising a staff of Talent Acquisition Recruiters while developing and implementing recruitment strategies for the assigned areas or jobs. In this role, the incumbent will act as the primary recruiting contact for key client groups regarding specific candidates and meet diversity, gender, and other recruiting and sourcing goals as required.
• Supervise a staff of 4-6 Talent Acquisition Recruiters
• Provide proactive, timely, cost-effective recruitment and screening of qualified candidates from sourcing through the hiring process
• Deploy a variety of recruiting methods and strategies, including web technology, employee referrals and networking
• Amend and post job descriptions; source applicants, screen resumes, interview candidates and adjudicate background investigations; extend and negotiate offers letters
• Build relationships with management to develop & establish recruiting strategies to support multiple business units or jobs
• Consult with hiring managers in identifying and recommending selected candidates for hire
• Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met
• Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
• Minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in full lifecycle High Volume recruiting
• Minimum of 2 year experience recruiting for high volume positions
• Minimum of 3 year of experience recruiting for multiple hiring managers across multiple locations
• Management experience - 3 years minimum
• Peoplefluent RMS experience
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
• Ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational, consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Expertise in process improvement and Lean
• Build strong relationships with hiring managers
• Strong team building skills
• Innovative thinker
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top