Brinks Manager of Technology Business Management in Coppell, Texas
Manager of Technology Business Management
Requisition #:21621Location:Coppell TX - B0272
Functional Area:Information TechnologyEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
We are seeking a dynamic and energetic individual with a strong technology and financial management background to help implement and operationalize a Technology Business Management solution designed to position executives with the knowledge to manage and communicate the cost, quality, and value of IT Services. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality. This role involves close collaboration with IT and Finance professionals at all levels within the organization.
• Implement and operationalize a Technology Business Management solution
• Translate executive vision into technical requirements and subsequent deliverables.
• Gather functional and business requirements and rapidly translate that information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards, and management reports.
• Collaborate with IT Executives and Finance on IT Total Cost of Ownership, financial metrics, and cost transparency initiatives.
• Act as a single point of contact for the IT organization.
• Import, transform, and rationalize data from systems of record such as General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Clarity, Service Now, HP ALM, VMware, BDNA, etc.
• Operationalize data monthly by loading, validating, and reviewing on timely basis.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• Successful candidates must exhibit Brinks values of trust, team work, and accountability
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or related field
• Advanced degree in related field preferred
• Minimum of ten (5) years of relevant experience
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills for financial modeling and analysis
• Requires broad experience in the financial services industry
• Strong to expert level skills and experience in formulaic logic such as MS Excel if statements, vlookup, pivot tables, macros, etc.
• Strong to expert skills in data transformation using MS Excel or Access
• Knowledge and application of relational database concepts
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to executive management audiences
• Previous management experience
• Executive interactions
• Infrastructure background
• ITIL certified is a plus
• Good with data analytics and data mining.
• Previous experience working with scripting, report building, etc.
• Manages personal finances in Quicken or similar toolset
Professional Skills / Experience:
• Advanced analytical and big data analysis skills
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively with multiple levels of management and staff across the organization
• Understanding of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network/ communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development
• Knowledge of IT services and financial management processes and best practices such as budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application/infrastructure support
• Strong leadership and organizational skills - capable of motivating and managing organizations or teams to deliver desired results
• Strong ITIL or Service Management background preferred
• Familiarity with guidelines for capital vs operating expense (SOP 98-1)
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top