Brinks Salesforce Administrator in Coppell, Texas
Requisition #:23553Location:Coppell TX - B0272
Functional Area:Education Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:5 - 7 Years
Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees.
The Salesforce Administrator is part of our IT team that liaise with Sales, Customer Care management, IT, Finance, Legal, Product and the users of our CRM database applications. This position will be responsible to troubleshoot and work with end-users to insure the application meet their needs, monitors and manage CRM data and keeps pace with changes in Salesforce application updates, program operations, policies and procedures.
• Daily administration and support Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud Platforms and database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validation rules
• Managing and on-going support of API integrations
• Working with management and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, triggers, and visualforce pages
• Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
• Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including program staff, programmers, management and/or outside consultants as needed
• Release management; manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing;
• Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
• Data management and administration – Communities Portal, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Custom Objects
• Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements;
• Provide application users with technical support
• Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution;
• Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed
• Technical documentation of existing and future applications
• College degree or equivalent work/technical experience
• 5+ years Salesforce administration experience; Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud experience
• Salesforce certification
• Data Loader, de-dupe tools (Demand Tools)
• Tactical user support for 1100+ Salesforce users
• Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
• Implementing and on-going managing API integrations
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Close attention to detail, and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects.
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top