Brinks Senior Payroll Tax Analyst in Coppell, Texas
Senior Payroll Tax Analyst
Requisition #:35047Location:Coppell TX - B0272
Functional Area:Human ResourcesEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, document destruction and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Payroll Tax Analyst.
The Payroll Tax Analyst will provide support to the Payroll department in a variety of payroll tax and payroll administrative duties.
• Must be extremely organized, have attention to detail, and meet critical deadlines
• Analytical with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills
• Strong interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal) to interface effectively with individuals at various levels
• Ability to work well under pressure while consistently meeting time sensitive deadlines
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
• Strong Microsoft Office program experience, including Excel and Word
• Manage daily operations of the payroll tax function, including accurate and timely processing, reporting, and tax administration
• Ensuring compliance with all taxing authorities and company policies
• Oversee all facets of multi-state payroll tax payment processing, tax return preparation, and payroll tax reporting compliance
• Oversee system maintenance to include set up/testing when tax changes occur
• Lead tax reporting including researching and responding to all tax inquires
• Review/prepare new tax registrations when moving into new tax jurisdictions
• Ensure accurate and timely preparation, balancing, processing, and funding of payroll tax payments
• Maintain all tax set up in Workday/ADP systems, including coordination of new deduction withholdings, and establishing appropriate withholding for new and/or relocating branches
• Review/file monthly, quarterly, annual returns for all taxing authorities
• Maintain state unemployment rates between Workday/ADP
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of all payroll tax returns and filings, and act as primary liaison between ADP and Brink’s Inc.
• Maintain current knowledge of all payroll tax regulations including federal, state, and local regulations
• Notify leadership of regulatory updates, and propose and implement required changes
• Lead year end W-2 processes/reconciliations
• Support/lead special projects as needed in support of the payroll tax function
• Duties may change; may be required to perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or similar field of study preferred
• Will consider candidates having a high school diploma or equivalent if coupled with extensive work experience (10+ years) leading the payroll tax function
• 5+ years’ experience leading the payroll tax function for a multi-state employer having a large employee base
• ADP/Workday system experience preferred
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top