Brinks Senior Product Manager - Coppell, TX in Coppell, Texas
Senior Product Manager - Coppell, TX
Requisition #:22674Location:Coppell TX - B0272
Functional Area:Education Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:5 - 7 Years
Position Description: Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Senior Product Manager.
• Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Obtains product market share by working with sales to develop product sales strategies.
• Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
• Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
• Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with Sales, Marketing, and Operations.
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• 5+ years Product Management experience
• Any Bachelor of Arts degree
• Delivered multiple product lines to a global market
• Stakeholder Management at all levels
• Passion and drive to get stuff done and make things happen with a strong sense of urgency
• Vendor management experience
• Complete customer focus with a deep understanding of UI/UX
• Pragmatic Marketing Certification a plus
• Knowledge of HW and SW development lifecycles a plus
• Familiarity with smart safes and/or cash management a plus
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
• Ability to handle heavy workloads with limited supervision
• Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top