HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Endoscopy Nurse PRN in Coral Springs, Florida
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an Endoscopy Nurse? In the Ambulatory Surgery Division, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At the Ambulatory Surgery Division we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs and Student Loan Repayment Program
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) As an Endoscopy Nurse, you will contribute to the company’s mission and vision by planning, executing, and evaluating the nursing care given to the surgical and GI patients during the intra-operative period. You will plan and deliver safe, effective nursing care until the patient is transferred to recovery. You will perform circulating and/or scrub duties for pediatric and adult patients.
What you will do in this role:
* You will demonstrate knowledge of surgical and GI procedures
* You will oversee instrument and equipment set-up
* You will circulate and coordinate the room during your patient's case
* Facilitate effective and efficient transition between procedures * Utilizes preference cards and update cards when changes are made
_Surgery Center at Coral Springs_is conveniently located in beautiful Coral Springs near Sawgrass Expressway and Florida turnpike with access to excellent schools and an abundance of parks. The Ft Lauderdale and Palm Beach airports are within close proximity. Performing an average of 500 cases per month, our specialties include endoscopy, ophthalmology, GYN, orthopedic, ENT, pain management, podiatry, general surgery, plastics and urology. Our largest case volumes fall within GI and Ophthalmology using state of the art technology to include Catalys Lasers. Our facility has five operating rooms and two procedure rooms. Surgery Center at Coral Springs has achieved the highest level of accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization who invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Endoscopy Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Qualifications for this role:
Minimum of 2 years of experience in an operating room setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
RN license required or appropriate compact licensure
Valid BCLS Certification upon employment.* *online certification not acceptable.
ACLS as required by facility
CNOR / SGNA certification preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Endoscopy Nurse PRN
Location: Florida-Coral Springs-Surgery Center at Coral Spring
Requisition ID: 01637-6256