Hilton Reservations and Del Services Manager in Coronado, California
A Reservations and Del Services Manager oversees the Reservations and Del Services Team and how it performs routine procedures in order to maximize revenue and guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
As a Reservations and Del Services Manager, you would oversee the Reservations Team and how they performs routine procedures in order to maximize revenue and guest satisfaction. This individual will work with the Reservations Team to develop future and repeat business opportunities. The focus of this role is to optimize sales and operational efficiencies to deliver performance objectives. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the Reservations and Del Services Department.
- Manage telephone, fax and email inquires in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- Understand seasonal and historical trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy and average room rates.
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business.
- Ensure Team Members are developed effectively, maintain a through understanding of hotel facilities and processes, and generate a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts.
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Reservations Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork.
- Assist in managing, training, and developing of the Reservations Team.
- You are responsible for achieving occupancy targets/levels as identified in the annual budget and marketing plan for Reservations.
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, ad manage the departments’ adherence to achieving that strategy.
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market.
- Ensure metric management is in place and effective.
- Build and facilitate ongoing trainings for the 30 team and contribute toward monthly department meetings.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Call Center and Reservations
Title: Reservations and Del Services Manager
Requisition ID: HOT05NQF