HCA, Hospital Corporation of America House Supervisor (RN) in Corpus Christi, Texas
_Corpus Christi Medical Center__– Corpus Christi, TX_ __ _Registered Nurse (RN) – House Supervisor_
Corpus Christi Medical Centeris a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available. Corpus Christi Medical Centeris a 631-bed Health Care System offering a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including: * 24-hour Emergency Services * Bariatric Services * Behavioral Health Services * Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment * Cardiovascular Testing & Surgery * Diagnostic Imaging/MRI * Breast Diagnostic Center * Inpatient Rehabilitation * Neonatal Intensive Care Unit – Level I, II, III * Maternal and Neonatal Transport * Neurosurgical and Neurological Services * Orthopedic Services * Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation * Women’s Health Center
Corpus Christi Medical Centeris currently looking for aRegistered Nurse (RN) – House Supervisor
The House Supervisor plans, organizes, directs, and coordinates delivery of care for The Medical Center. Is a clinical resource, liaison, and works collaboratively with nursing and ancillary disciplines to provide the highest quality of care.
- Responsible and accountable for patient care rendered house-wide.__
- Assures Standards of Practice are met in each department by making rounds every shift.__
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care.__
- Supports the mission, goals, and objectives of the hospital.__
- Ensures that patient care assignments are appropriate for current clinical competence.__
- Responds to issues as they arise and follows through with investigation and conclusions.__
- Reports and initiates resolution of significant issues and patient complaints.__
- Facilitates appropriate patient bed assignments.__
- Facilitates incoming, outgoing and intra-hospital patient transfers.__
- Assists in ensuring supplies and equipment are available for use.__
- Serves as a resource person for Staffing Coordinators and Assistants in staffing decisions.__
- Displays positive customer service behaviors.__
- Responsible for maintaining a customer-friendly atmosphere.
_Qualifications:_ * 5 years' experience as an Registered Nurse * Previous management or charge nurse experience required. * Bachelor’s degree required * Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners__ * Current CPR certification from the American Heart Association required. * Current ACLS required
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: House Supervisor (RN)
Location: Texas-Corpus Christi-Corpus Christi Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08298-9060