HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Material Handler - Covington, LA Warehouse in Covington, Louisiana
Job Summary – The Material Handler can be responsible for processing the receipt of all inbound freight by packing slip and purchase order, as well as processing all outbound shipments from the warehouse. The Material Handler can be responsible for replenishing product that has been received into its assigned stocking location. The Material Handler can be responsible for processing, picking, packing, staging, and shipping of all customer orders. Inventory accuracy is the job of all warehouse associates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Receive and check-in all product and equipment by packing slip and purchase order.
- Process outbound cross-dock freight as necessary.
- Document all receiving via computer or control log.
- Help direct the workflow in the receiving area, setting priorities and meeting deadlines for the receiving function.
- Unload returned totes and returned product from trucks.
- Perform put away of items to storage locations.
- Replenishment of picking locations.
- Assist purchasing personnel or accounts payable in researching receiving discrepancies.
High School Diploma or GED preferred
Previous warehousing experience preferred
Prior computer experience preferred
Job: *Materials Management Supply Chain & Logistics
Title: Material Handler - Covington, LA Warehouse
Location: Louisiana-Covington-LRMC-Campus of Tulane Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09752-15271