AT&T Most of World Billing Relationship Manager (BRM) in Cuauhtémoc, Mexico
Billing Manager provides a dedicated billing support to a customers across US and CCLA.
Billing Manager works closely with Sales or Service Management teams when a customer is experiencing complex, numerous and/or recurring billing issues on a monthly bases.
Using project management approach (following PMI® methodology), the Billing Manager ensures that investigations and resolutions are tracked and delivered in a structured and methodical manner, and providing comprehensive updates and reviews to stakeholders at regular intervals throughout the resolution process.
Billing Manager protects revenue via proactive billing issues detection, root cause analysis, owner assignment, resolution and prevention of upstream errors resulting in billing defects.
Billing Manager delivers effortless customer billing experience via applying expert knowledge, responding immediately, escalating if necessary and working proactively and across organizations to meet customer needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Strong communication skills in English and Spanish, both oral and written
• Customer facing experience is a must
• Finance - Billing knowledge
• Project Management skills and experience is a plus
• Analytical thinking
• Ability to quickly adapt to new and changing situations, to share creative solutions with team members, and possess a proven ability to provide and receive constructive feedback
• Ability to communicate on different organizational levels and with different organizational audiences
• Ability to manage project team members and work independently as well, self-starter.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Act as a single AT&T contact for all billing questions.
• Will have on-line access to all customer billing information within the AT&T’s billing systems.
• Will open RDS tickets for billing disputes.
• Will support the creation of the “consumption” report “
• Invoice Validation- Monthly - Invoices will need to be review with the customer on a monthly basis to accelerate the process of payment
• Assist the customer to identify service migrations charges, in order to calculate the budget. This activity will be preform in conjunction with the implementation manager
• Participate in monthly meetings to discuss billing issues . For the first meeting the attendance must be in person (conference call later) to review the consumption report.
• As new locations are added to the network and billed to GB, AT&T will conduct a validation of the bill to the contract rates and share its findings with GB before the bills will be approved for payment
• This account will have some contractual credits. Dedicated Billing Manager will be familiar with the credits to answer questions regarding the credits.
• Spanish and English Advanced Language Skills
• Located in Mexico
• Billing Relationship Manager will support the CCLA accounts according to scope of work of this project (ANIRA, MRS, AVPN)
Education and Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in the area of Business/Project Management, Finance, Accounting or Economics
-Customer facing experience
-Post-billing and credit investigation experience
-Project management experience