HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Cypress, Texas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Lead Maintenance Mechanic
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
_HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress - Houston, Texas_ _ _ _Lead Maintenance Mechanic_ _ _ HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is a139-licensedbed, general acute care hospital. Our services include the latest, state-of-the-art medical technology and equipment, well-respected area physicians, and an upscale five-star hotel-like ambiance. Designed with patients and physicians in mind, HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress aims to be the hospital of choice for the northwest corridor.
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. _ _
*What you will do in this role:
- Position is primarily responsible for daily management of maintenance repairs, preventative maintenance, and operations of all physical plant equipment, clinical engineering equipment, and grounds.
- Incumbent supervises two to four entry-level through highly qualified technical personnel.
- Have thorough working and communication knowledge of electrical systems, mechanical systems control systems, electronic systems, cooling systems, heating systems, emergency power, etc., to manage addition and renovation projects.
What qualification you will need:
- 5 years previous experience in a commercial power plant setting.
- 3 to 5 years in management/supervisor in a commercial setting. (Hospital setting preferred).
- Must have working knowledge in cooling systems, heating systems, electrical systems, mechanical systems, control systems, electronic systems, emergency power systems, etc.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters.We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: Lead Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Texas-Cypress-HCA Houston N Cypress
Requisition ID: 26985-106960