Hilton Bartender in Da Nang City, Vietnam
A Bartender is responsible for providing F&B services to guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner driving to achieve an exceptional guest experience while respectfully following Hilton standards.
At Hilton, our promise is “to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected”, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
As a Bartender, you are responsible for performing F&B service and delivery F&B products, in particular, and an overall F&B experience, in general, to our guests, not only thorough the service but also by completing mise en place before/after shifts, and possessing extensive knowledge of menu and promotion offerings.
CORE COMPETENCIES / ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage in beverage preparation and service delivery in a consistency and timely manner; with a complete knowledge of making, serving, storing as well as key information on beverage items in the beverage menus and in general, following established Hilton recipe books and Departmental Operations Manual.
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service delivery at all times by providing personal assistance to the guests with a professional, pleasant and positive manner at all times.
- Be proactive and observant in service to identify guest needs before being asked.
- Practice Hilton Grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Ensure that bar area is kept clean and organized, both front and back of the house, following up opening / closing checklists and at all times.
- Requisite, pick up, verify, and restock all requisitions for beverage products, fruits and ingredients used for the bar areas, following HACCP and established par stocks, following FIFO rule.
- Responsible for bar inventory of the outlet during shift, records daily bar inventory correctly and report immediately to supervisor in case of differences.
- Drive sales by knowing departmental/hotel promotions, applying upselling techniques and being proactive in menu recommendation, without compromising guest satisfaction.
- Handle guest inquiries requests and resolving guest complaints.
- Handle operating equipment following instructions and with care.
- Take part in monthly inventory of OSE, beverage stocks and guest supplies.
- Make breakage and spoilage reports respectfully as per procedures.
- Handle item posting, guest billing with precise attention following Accounting procedures and policies.
- Be part of effective communicating network within the team, between outlets and with other department to ensure best understanding of daily operation and foreseen operational needs, .by attending meetings/briefings, noting down important information and report to proper reporting line in time for all incidents at outlet.
- Attend promptly all trainings required by department and hotel.
- Be environmentally aware in daily operation.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
Additional responsibilities as below: >+ Support other F&B operations outside of assigned outlet when required.
- Attend required training and conferences assigned by management.
- Undertake any reasonable additional tasks as assigned by the Food and Beverage Operations Manager to ensure the overall success of F&B department.
What are we looking for?
A Bartender serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Working experience in similar role with an international brand: 1 - 2 years.
- Excellent personal grooming and professional appearance.
- Good communication skills and upselling skills in English.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to work in different shifts.
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Commitment to deliver exceptional levels of guest service.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in relevant field.
- Previous experience of POS system
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Requisition ID: HOT04RMB