Hilton Conference and Event Attendant in Da Nang City, Vietnam
A C&E Attendant is responsible for setting up preparing mise en place for conferences and events as well providing services to guests in a friendly, timely and efficient manner driving to achieve an exceptional guest experience while respectfully following Hilton standards.
At Hilton, our promise is “to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected”, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
As a C&E Attendant you are required to perform and deliver F&B service. Specifically operating different types of CE functions and an overall F&B experience to our guests, not only through the functions but also by completing mise en place before/after shifts and possessing extensive knowledge of the menu and promotional offers.
CORE COMPETENCIES / ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform food and beverage service. Deliver service and product in a consistent and timely manner following departmental SOPs and policies.
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service at all times by providing personal assistance to the guests with a professional, pleasant and positive manner.
- Be proactive and observant in service to identify guest needs before being asked.
- Setting up and prepare function areas according to event orders and guest requests.
- Prepare mise en place and ensure outlet’s orderliness and cleanliness, both front and back of the function area following predetermined checklists.
- Check and re-check to make sure function areas’ setup arrangements and ambiences follow guest requirements and hotel standards.
- Handle guest inquiries, requests and resolving guest complaints either immediately or by reporting to the supervisor.
- Handle and store operating equipment following instructions and with care before and after functions.
- In charge of the grooming and performance of assigned casual workers during shift.
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in conjunction with licensing/liquor regulations.
- Practice Hilton grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Take part in controlling inventory of OSE and guest supplies. Reports immediately to supervisor level in case of differences.
- Be a part of an effective communicating network within the team between outlets and with other departments to ensure best understanding of daily operations. Foresee operational needs by attending meetings/briefings noting down important information and reporting accordingly.
- Attend all trainings required by department and hotel.
- Be environmentally aware within the daily operation.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislations.
Additional responsibilities as below: >+ Support other F&B operations outside of assigned outlet when required.
- Attend required training and conferences assigned by management.
- Undertake any reasonable additional tasks as assigned by the Food and Beverage Operations Manager to ensure the overall success of F&B department.
What are we looking for?
A C&E attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Working experience in similar role with an international brand: 1 - 2 years.
- Excellent personal grooming and professional appearance.
- Good communication skills and upselling skills in English.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to work in different shifts.
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Commitment to deliver exceptional levels of guest service.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in relevant field.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Convention and Event Services
Title: Conference and Event Attendant
Requisition ID: HOT04RMC