Hilton Outlet Supervisor in Da Nang City, Vietnam
An Outlet Supervisor is acting as a leader of an assigned outlet team in monitoring daily operations, ensuring guest satisfaction, all team member performances and achieving outlet budgets/goals.
At Hilton, our promise is “to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected”, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
As an Outlet Supervisor you are responsible for managing assigned outlet daily operations, to deliver an excellent guest experience and follow Hilton standards.
An Outlet Supervisor is responsible to deliver an excellent guest experience at all times.
An Outlet Supervisor is required to supervise and provide timely guidance to team members.
CORE COMPETENCIES / ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage in providing service and an overall F&B experience to guests.
- Ensure an exceptional level of guest service delivery at all times by providing personal assistance to the guests and supervising team member performance.
- Assume full responsibility for outlet performance in the absence of the Outlet Manager or Assistant Outlet Manager.
- Manage outlet operations on daily basis ensuring an effective and positive working environment at all times.
- Ensure outlet setup and ambience following concept guidelines.
- Be responsible for outlet orderliness and cleanliness both front and back of house.
- Supervise; monitor, assign tasks and support team members in daily operations.
- Monitor the outlets’ mise-en-place process following opening and closing checklists.
- Handle guest inquiries, notice comments or complaints and report accordingly.
- Be part of an effective communicating network within the team, between outlets and with other departments. To foresee any operational needs by attending meetings, conducting team briefings and passing information in time to the team.
- Strictly control the proper usage, storage and inventory of all operating equipment and ensure the outlet is adequately equipped.
- Serve as a role model for the team as a reflection of Hilton standards and a Blue Energy mind set. Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others.
- Monitor cashiers and be able to perform cashier functions when required, including managing cash flows and submission of required financial reports.
- Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue by taking part in creating promotional activities, by being a role model in perfecting own salesmanship and by driving team members with upselling training and incentive activities.
- Be environmentally aware in daily operation.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Maintain a sound financial business mind-set, effective decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity, leads by example and always looks for self-improvements.
Additional responsibilities as below:
- Support other F&B operations outside of assigned outlet when required.
- Attend required trainings and conferences assigned by management.
- Undertake any reasonable additional tasks as assigned by the Food and Beverage Operations Manager to ensure the overall success of F&B department.
What are we looking for?
An Outlet Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience in similar role with an international brand: 1 - 2 years.
- Experience in working with operation reports, POS system and cashier reports.
- Excellent personal grooming and professional appearance.
- Excellent communication skills and upselling skills in English.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to adapt, comply and provide trainings of Food and Beverage brand standards.
- Ability to supervise, develop and guide a team of different positions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Commitment to deliver exceptional levels of guest service.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• College Degree in relevant area.
• Advance experience in working with Microsoft Software: Excel, Words.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Outlet Supervisor
Requisition ID: HOT04RC6