IBM Application Developer in DALIAN, China
· Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
· Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
· Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
· Development application base on the requirement from business team
· Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Thorough understanding and hands on programming experience in Java/J2EE or VB.NET
· Experience with SQL( PL/SQL, Oracle, DB2 ,Store procedure, schedule)
· Advanced problem solving skills
· English or Japanese fluent
· Experience in robotics process automation using tools like Blue Prism, Winauto is preferred
· Experience with VBA/Marco , VBS scripting is preferred
· Experience is BPO process automation development is preferred
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.