Oracle OtherPersonTypes in Dalian, China
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- In charge of the planning and scheduling resource
Allocating resources based on skills and availability.
Monitoring and reporting progress of resource requests.
Ensure proper handling of escalations.
Maintaining the schedules of the engineers, including
work assignments and offline time.
Generating reports based upon management demand
Performing the administration functions in SIP e.g.
setting up accounts and contracts.
- Give engineers access to the projects in Project
- Participate in UATs for new resource tools or updates in
Train Users on resource tools being used.
Managing and maintaining the Skills Repository tool.
In charge of on-boarding contractors e.g. NAAs, PEs,
setting up accounts..ect
- Creating Resource teams’ utilization reports
Good interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills,
capable of dealing with both internal and external contacts at senior levels.
- Sense of responsibility for the success of customers,
partners, peers and team(s).
Driven by goals and standards of excellence.
Proactive, creative and innovative thinker.
Professional with strong planning skills.
Motivation to continuously expand personal professional
- Willingness to work towards achieving goals in a changing
and challenging environment.
- Excellent communication skills: clear, effective and
authoritative in spoken communication, high standard of written English, able
to state a case clearly, logically and concisely.
- A strong awareness of the needs of customers, with
the ability to build rapport
- Working Hour Range: Shift during 06:00 to 21:00
Requirement: Fluent in Mandarin, and English. Japanese/Korean will be preferred
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Job: All Roles
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire