HCA, Hospital Corporation of America MRI Technologist PRN in Dallas, Texas
MRI Technologist - PRN (As Needed)
Location: Medical City Dallas
Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world’s best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400 in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
MRI Technologist Job Summary:
- Performs superior/quality MRI scans on all ages under the direction of a Radiologist
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic diagnostic environment based on practice standards, magnet safety guidelines
- Participates in departmental Improvement Activities
MRI Technologist Job Requirements:
- Graduate of AMA approved school of radiology technology
- MRT State of Texas
- MRI Certification through ARRT required by December 31. 2012
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
- If current employee participating in a cross-training program, all training will be completed under direct supervision of registered technologist. Certification in alternate modality is required within 6 months of completion of training.
Title: MRI Technologist PRN
Location: Texas-Dallas-Medical City - Dallas
Requisition ID: 01505-103821