Comcast National Enterprise Account Manager in Dallas, Texas
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for the consultative selling of connectivity and managed telecommunications services to senior executives for the acquisition and management of large multi-site and multi-location commercial accounts including the retail, health care, technology and hospitality/hotel sectors. Focused on new logo acquisition and driving growth from existing logos in selling Comcast Business Class Products including Managed Router, Managed Security, Managed Wi-Fi and Professional services, Metro Ethernet and fiber services for national account clients with large bandwidth requirements [include fortune 100 with<1000 locations]. Develops a sales strategy to create effective enterprise account plans and delivers sales proposals to prospective accounts, closes business deals and exceeds pre-determined budgeted sales objectives. Demonstrates effectiveness in leading national enterprises through evaluation and adoption of complex technology solutions in an average 9-18 months selling cycle with Fortune 1000 size accounts. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in the art of the complex sale. Determines own work priorities.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking, analysis, and insights to cultivate an account planning strategy to achieve sales goals, both with new logo acquisition and existing logos.
- Advise complex enterprise organizations on different Comcast technologies and deliver strong influence/selling skills across the entire sales cycle including opportunity analysis, account discovery, proposition presentation, objective handling, and offer negotiation.
- Creates, delivers, and leads face-to-face sales presentations to cross-functional C-level executives, including regular interaction with the CEO and senior leadership that sell the benefits of Comcast products and services to enterprise customers.
- Persists in the face of obstacles through collaborating with multiple cross-functional internal teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
- Actively generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Achieves and exceeds all individual, department and budget goals.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on all Managed Router, Managed Security, Managed Wi-Fi and Professional services, Metro Ethernet and fiber services for national account clients with large bandwidth requirements [include fortune 100 with<1000 locations]
- Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up.
- Offers recommendations to sales leadership on new business prospects through the review of sales records and activity reports.
Develops sales territory, including cultivation of local partnerships and organizational affiliations in the retail, health care, technology and hospitality sectors.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 7-10 Years' Enterprise Telecom Sales Experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer