HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) SEASONAL Progressive Care (PCU) in Dallas, Texas
Medical City Dallas Registered Nurse - RN - Progressive Care - PCU Schedule: Seasonal (PRN) Full Time Hours Day and Night shift available 16 Weeks
- $50.00 per hour base pay
- $2,000 Completion Bonus
- 12-hour schedules, minimum 36 hours/week or 72 hours/pay period
- The ability to transition to regular status post program This limited time program runs through May 2019
Contact Jamie Revill today at email@example.com or call/text (972) 322-4166. We look forward to talking to you!
The Progressive Care (PCU) Registered Nurse (RN) performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act with emphasis on the cardiovascular service line. The PCU RN will:
- Use therapeutic communication in daily practice
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic Progressive Care environment
- Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with emphasis on the needs of individual Progressive Care patients
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process
- Provide emotional support of the patient and significant others to make informed choices regarding health care
- Delegate tasks to the appropriate caregiver
- Participate in cardiovascular department specific initiatives and process improvement
- Promote a supportive Progressive Care environment
- Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistant, vocational nurses, nurse technicians, student nurses and/or nurse externs
- Maintain high quality (age specific) care for adolescent, adult and geriatric patients as assigned
Searching for an employer whose high standards match your own? Then your destination is clear—Medical City Children’s Hospital. Exceptional care and customer service are the cornerstones of Medical City Children’s Hospital. Above all else, we are committed to improving the quality of life for those we serve.
Elite Magnet status. Pioneering procedures. Extensive employee benefits. Recognized as one of the top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Texas by Texas Monthly for 5 years straight, from 2010 to 2014.
Located in North Dallas, we currently have rewarding opportunities for: Pediatric Registered Nurses – Seasonal
_About Medical City Children’s Hospital_
A specialized children’s hospital with an unwavering focus on patient care, Medical City Children’s Hospital offers world-renowned excellence in comprehensive pediatric services. Since 1996, our specialists haven’t let anything distract them from helping children get better. As a result, we have helped thousands of children—from birth to age 18, and from more than 75 countries. Medical City Children’s Hospital takes seriously our responsibility to give children—and their parents—the care and attention they deserve.
_Why work for HCA:_
Click the Link to find out more about ourBenefitsandwhat exciting things are happening.
_Education_ ADN required BSN required within 24 months of hire
_License/Certification_ TX RN or valid compact license BLS, required PALS, required
_Experience_ 1 year of Acute Care PCU or Critical Care experience required
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) SEASONAL Progressive Care (PCU)
Location: Texas-Dallas-Medical City - Dallas
Requisition ID: 01505-106013