HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Room Service Ambassador in Dallas, Texas
ROOM SERVICE AMBASSADOR
(Work Schedule: Full Time, Mixed with rotating weekends)
- Represent FNS in an exemplary manner by adhering to Medical City’s Patient Promise and Standards of Behavior.
- Provide timely tray delivery service to all assigned patients on their units within 45 minutes or less.
- Explain the City Gourmet Room Service Program to new patients.
- Actively resolve customer and/or guest concerns in a timely manner.
- Follow established safety, HACCP, and infection control policies and procedures
- Communicate with members of the healthcare team, including nurses and dietitians.
- Effectively train new RSAs on relevant AM and PM duties.
- Provide translation services for patients requiring language assistance.
About Medical City Dallas Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world’s best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400 in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- One of college or technical training preferred
- Bilingual preferred
Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in restaurant, hotel, hospital, or concierge services, preferred
Excellent customer service skills and adherence to Medical City’s Patient Promise and Standards of Behavior
Basic computer skills
- Math, reasoning, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and push heavy food carts
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
CERTIFICATION REQUIRED Food Handler's certificate through the Texas Department of Health preferred or must obtain within 30 days
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Title: Room Service Ambassador
Location: Texas-Dallas-Medical City - Dallas
Requisition ID: 01505-107286