Hilton Property Supervisor 物业管理主管-Hilton Garden Inn Dandong丹东希尔顿花园酒店 in Dandong, China
A Property Supervisor with Hilton Garden Inn and Suites will support the Engineering Team to efficiently maintain all hotel operations such that safety, security, conversation, and compliance are ensured at the highest levels.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Hilton Garden Inn™ is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable, hotel brand. We continually strive to ensure today's busy travelers have everything they need to be the most productive on the road, no matter the occasion. With high levels of service and amenities usually only found in pricier hotels, guests count on us to help them be successful when they're on the road.
If you know what it feels like to succeed and you can perform on an award-winning team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Garden Inn™. Because it’s with the Hilton Garden Inn™ where we speak success and where our Guests succeed.
What will I be doing?
As Property Supervisor , you will support the Engineering Team to ensure that engineering and maintenance operations within the hotel, including general property maintenance energy conservation, are working properly and to standard. You are also responsible for the development of the Engineering Team and staying abreast of compliance regulations and procedures in the field of Engineering, as required for hotel standards. Specifically, a Engineer will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform day-to-day routine and preventative maintenance within the hotel rooms
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any maintenance calls that arise
- Execute the preventative maintenance schedule and ensure all equipment and designated areas are maintained to the required standard
- Assist in the implementation of energy conservation program
- Recommend maintenance system improvements and energy savings
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in good condition
- Keep your technical training knowledge and skills up to date
What are we looking for?
Property Supervisor serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
- A certificate in a specialized field such as Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration, Carpentry, or Plumbing, required
- Current working knowledge of general maintenance and engineering work
- Experience in the Maintenance Department of a large hotel, hospital, ship, and/or restaurant complex or similar
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Garden Inn™ --- where we speak success.
Hundreds of locations, with over tens of thousands of rooms Numerous projects in development, worldwide Herman Miller Mirra® desk chairs complement our stylish work areas
Sleep deep with the Garden Sleep System® bed
Fitness Centers featuring Precor® training equipment
Hilton Garden Inn has consistently been recognized as the Best Mid-Scale, Full Service brand in key consumer awards
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Property Supervisor 物业管理主管-Hilton Garden Inn Dandong丹东希尔顿花园酒店
Requisition ID: HOT01391