Hilton Chief Security Officer / Security Manager in Denpasar, Indonesia
A Chief Security Officer / Security Manager manages the security team, policies, systems and procedures that keep Guests, Team Members, and others safe while on and around the hotel property.
What will I be doing?
As a Chief Security Officer / Security Manager, you are responsible for the safety and security of all Guests, Team Members and contractors, and visitors while at the hotel. A Chief Security Officer / Security Manager is also responsible for the safety and security of the hotel premises. Specifically, the Chief Security Officer / Security Manager will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service
- Oversee all security related matters in the hotel
- Advise Hotel Management on all security related issues
- Lead Security Team and development of Team Members
- Review, regularly, all policies, systems, and procedures, including emergency drills and bomb procedures
- Drive continual improvement and enhancements to security standards
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with external agencies including police, fire authorities, and other related services
What are we looking for?
A Chief Security Officer / Security Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
- Previous security experience, preferably working within an industry which monitored large volumes of people movement
- Previous experience leading and managing a Security / law enforcement team
- In-depth knowledge of security related systems, practices, legislation, and latest technologies
- Excellent inter-personal skills and personal presentation
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Security and Loss Prevention
Title: Chief Security Officer / Security Manager
Requisition ID: HOT054D3