HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN - Educator Surgical Services - OR in Denton, Texas
Medical City Denton is a 208-bed, high-quality, acute care hospital with more than 850 employees and 300 physicians. Serving the people of North Texas, MCD is a Level III Trauma Center, a Primary Stroke Center and an Accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center offering advanced open-heart surgery. Magnet® recognized for nursing excellence.
TheRegistered Nurse RN – Educator Surgical Services - OR performs and/or coordinates training and development programs and associated activities for Surgical Services areas of Medical City Denton, by assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating topics/activities that are applicable. Includes but not limited to: coordinating unit orientation, continuing education, and critical thinking.
· Licensed RN by the State of Texas or compact license required
· Associates Degree Nursing required, Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required within 2 years of hire and/or transfer into this position.
· OR certification preferred
· 5 years clinical experience in the perioperative areas; at least two years of experience training or teaching is preferred.
· Some supervisory experience preferred
· BLS required
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse RN - Educator Surgical Services - OR
Location: Texas-Denton-Medical City Denton
Requisition ID: 06251-99245