HCA, Hospital Corporation of America FNS Worker in Denver, Colorado
Presbyterian/ St. Luke’s Medical Center provides the most advanced care for patients from across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. PSL has over 80 specialties and 1,000 specialists and primary care physicians. Three year accreditation with Commendation from Commission on Cancer (CoC), and Joint Commission Accreditation. PSL has a Foundation for Accreditation of Cellular Therapy for the Rocky Mountain Blood and Marrow Transplant Program. American College of Surgeons Survey of the Cancer Program, American Society of Bariatric, and Weight Loss Surgery of Excellence Certification, American Association of Blood Banks. This position supports the mission of Presbyterian/St Luke’s Medical Center of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. Assembles trays according to menu selection by the patient, stocks station and assists in some food preparation. Works as part of a team to produce the highest quality of care for patients. Will deliver trays to patient room as needed. Picks up dirty trays from patient areas and works in dish room. When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center expects our twelve core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that P/SLMC creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
- Position Requirements:
- *Licensure/Certification/Registration: *
- Experience: Minimum of six months Food Service experience in healthcare preferred.
- Special Qualifications: Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English. Must show good judgment and reliability.
- Degree of supervision required:* Involves general guidance and direction by the Food Service Supervisor on duty, Clinical Nutrition Manager, or as needed, the Director of Food & Nutrition Services. Employee will be expected to perform most job duties independently and in accordance with established departmental and hospital policies and procedures
- *Ages of Patients Served: *This position requires knowledge of growth and developmental needs of patients and families. Personnel in this position must recognize and respond to the behaviors of patients and families in each age category. The employee must be able to demonstrate the special skills required to care for patients and their families according to standards. (The skills and knowledge needed to provide such care may be gained through education, training or experience.)
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Title: FNS Worker
Location: Colorado-Denver-Presbyterian/St. Luke%27s Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03166-70318