HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Manager of Case Management in Denver, Colorado
_Manager of Case Management_ _Rose Medical Center_
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are seeking a_Manager of Case Management_ to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package,including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us.Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA)is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 10.\
About Rose Medical Center: Well known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for more than 60 years.The 422 bed Rose Medical Centerhas earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital
Position Summary: Under the guidance and supervision of the Director, Case Management (CM), the CM Supervisor is responsible and accountable for coordination of services through an interdisciplinary process that provides a clinical, financial, and psychosocial approach through the continuum of care. Balances individually identified patient and family needs with the efficacious and cost effective utilization of resources. The CM Supervisor shares responsibility for the evaluation, planning, implementation, coordination and supervision of Case Management Department operations, functions and staff in alignment with the annual UM/CM Program as well as applicable regulations and standards. Responsible for supervising day-to-day operations, including the staff schedule, assignments and caseloads to ensure appropriate hospital-wide coverage. Provides expertise and staff support for problem–solving complex cases and issues and consults with the Director/other resources as needed. Collaborates with Director and participates in staff evaluation and performance activities including monitoring, coaching, counseling, educating and developing action plans as needed. Represents CM and attends meetings for assigned committees, workgroups and teams. Participates in required CM department data collection, medical record reviews/audits, reporting and analysis. Develops and supervises new staff orientation plans and the department’s annual education plan, including staff core competencies. Shares responsibility with the CM Director for some “24/7” management accountability and provides coverage for the Director’s time off as needed. Demonstrates an understanding of the CM department’s budget and practices cost-effective resource utilization. Participates in CM Department quality, safety and risk management activities CQI program. Collaborates with the Director to coordinate the CM department’s annual PI goal. Supports the mission, vision and values and standards of Rose Medical Center and the HealthONE organization.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
_Qualifications_ * *
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License or LCSW required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or Masters in Social Work Program
- Bachelors of Science and/or Master’s level degree preferred.
- Five or more years clinical experience required, hospital setting preferred.
- Three to five years UM/CM experience required.
- One to three years charge/lead/supervisory/management experience required, in UM/CM department role preferred.
- Able to demonstrate leadership and management skills.
* Knowledge of all applicable federal and state regulations as well as accreditation standards.
* Demonstrates a working knowledge of UM, CM and Social Work in the acute care setting and with insurance payers, managed care and government healthcare plans.
* Working knowledge of UM review processes, IS/SI criteria/guidelines, payment/reimbursement and appeal procedures and regulatory requirements.
* Must have the ability to monitor, compile, report and analyze data/statistics.
* Comprehension of patient care progression and able to evaluate clinical information, patient progress and discharge plan. * Requires excellent human relations, interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
* Able to recognize and address the needs and concerns of customers. * Requires good knowledge and skills with Microsoft Office and other computer information systems and applications. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Manager of Case Management
Location: Colorado-Denver-Rose Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03216-83672