Comcast TLC 2, Fulfillment (Universal) in Denver, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supporting field technician productivity goals by
providing overall appointment management. Handles escalation management
to support the overall customer experience. This includes assignment of
jobs, monitoring all time frames to increase efficiency, and ensuring
customer commitments are met. Provides timely internal communication
regarding available resources and proactive customer contact related to
customer commitments for all scheduled work. Makes direct contact with
customers as needed. Works with moderate supervision/guidance.
Accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Routes scheduled work to the appropriate field personnel by utilizing
designated workforce management system or software.
- Attempts to analyze, prioritize, and dispatch appointments when
workforce management system routing cannot identify an available
- Monitors field technician productivity and ensures efficiency by
evaluating pool of jobs, identifying jobs at risk for late arrival, and
optimizing routes to meet customer expectations.
- Utilizes the billing system and/or other related software to build,
modify, and schedule/reschedule work orders to resolve customer
escalations and in line with established protocol. Issues credits when
applicable per company guidelines.
- Owns end-to-end response to escalated problems including ticket
processing, documentation, and customer contact.
- Leverages department ticketing systems or applicable escalation tools
to communicate, document progress, note customer interactions, and
disposition/code results from escalations in alignment with quality
- Uses company technology, support tools, and contact systems to the
fullest potential and as outlined by established business
- Communicates proactively with field personnel and external customers
with the goal preventing escalations and improving the customer
- Concentrates on group of field resources, as assigned, by utilizing
the appropriate workforce management system or program.
- Inputs data into various databases and company dispositioning systems
used for tracking and reporting in alignment with quality guidelines.
- Triages customer service issues using troubleshooting software to
determine root causes and attempts to resolve remotely. Identifies
trends and acts accordingly.
- Must meet or exceed established goals and operational performance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer