Hilton Marketing Manager - Hilton Des Moines in Des Moines, Iowa
The Hilton Des Moines Downtown is a bright and modern hotel in step with the tech-centric area. Part of the Des Moines Skywalk system, the hotel is connected to the Iowa Events Center – perfect for convention attendees – and offers quick access to offices, local dining and Des Moines attractions. Guests are offered plenty of conveniences for their stay, including a signature restaurant, indoor pool, fitness center, and 14,000 sq. ft. of stylish event space.
This property boasts 330 guest rooms, including suites and executive suites.
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing Manager you will be working directly with the Director of Marketing as the strategic leader, the responsibilities for this role include proposing and implementing marketing plans that promote revenue growth generation among key targeted segments and support the hotel’s brand positioning and image. This may include leveraging and executing social media and website strategies in partnership with appropriate corporate brand marketing and destination team members as well as hotel revenue management teams to achieve brand position and revenue growth goals.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Propose and implement hotel-specific marketing strategies to include, but not limited to maintaining and marketing websites, employing corporate brand marketing and leveraging social media
- The position will act as a liaison between the hotel and Hilton Marketing support, outside agencies and contracted vendor/service providers (as determined by the Director of Marketing)
- Monitor marketing trends, tools and applications specific to the hotel industry and target market(s)
- Measure and report impact of marketing strategies
- Work with Revenue Management to ensure maximum potential of key marketing strategies including, but not limited to, third party websites
- Generate and deliver monthly marketing analyses and updates to Sales and Revenue Management
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Marketing Services
Title: Marketing Manager - Hilton Des Moines
Requisition ID: HOT05U17