Deloitte Senior Consultant, Enterprise Performance, SAP in Detroit, Michigan
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Consultant, Enterprise Performance, SAP in Detroit, Michigan and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You’ll Do
Derive engagement objectives through requirements gathering, determine scope of work, design application configuration, business process analysis, draft and detail design for individual components, develop work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between workstreams, and identify changes in scope. Develop dashboard wireframes and design requirements with an understanding of technical and visual design considerations including screen layouts, navigations flow, logic diagrams, data models, process models, and pseudo code to be used for application development. Perform steps for deployment as envisaged in the project plan, resolve data migration issues, resolve cut over user issues, and support other team members in deployment activities for a smooth go live. Create test plans and test cases to perform Function, Unit, SIT (System Integration), Performance, Black-box, White-box, UAT (User Acceptance), and End-to-end process testing of software functionalities, prepare user training documents and facilitate train the trainer sessions. Research user reported issues with software applications, identify root causes and resolutions, implement fixes and liaise between business functions, end users, and technical delivery teams. Identify and mitigate risks in process and technology for engagements and function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet business needs.Promote and foster collaboration of SAP Supply Chain practitioners across Deloitte by conducting knowledge sharing sessions and publishing articles on best practices and latest developments within the firm.Participate in external eminence events by collaborating with external Supply Chain counsels (ASCM (Association for Supply Chain Management), APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society), SAP Sapphire (Perennial Highly Integrated R/2-3 Exchange), and SAP TechEd (technology education event)), and stay updated on various sub-capability areas in supply chain management. Support Supply Chain pursuits and practice development initiatives by offering guidance and technical expertise in the areas of Demand Planning, Procurement, Warehousing, Transportation, Manufacturing, Order Fulfilment, and Returns Management.
80% travel required nationally.
Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Industrial Management, Engineering (Any), or a related field and two (2) years of related work experience in the job offered or in a related occupation. Must also have two (2) years of related work experience involving each of the following:
- Planning and delivering SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management) implementation projects by leading teams in areas of Materials Management, Warehousing, Invoice Verification, External services, Inventory Management, Production planning, and integration with cloud solution, using Ariba, and SAP S/4HANA;
- Implementing full life cycle SAP projects with exposure to all stages, from requirements gathering, business blueprinting, high level designing, detailed process designing and modeling, configuring and customizing, authoring functional specifications, MDM (Master Data Management), testing, cutover and go-live planning, and Hypercare support;
- Interacting with business stakeholders to collect business requirements, identifying gaps between business requirements and current system capabilities and recommending the most appropriate solution;
- Deploying technology enabled purchasing, manufacturing, warehousing, inventory management, demand planning, order fulfillment, and transportation business solutions for clients in supply chain management;
- Aiding PMO (Project Management Office) with solutions and tools to report, mitigate and monitor risks in solution implementation;
- Leveraging SAP ChaRM (Change Request Management) process, ASAP (Accelerated SAP), SAP Activate, and Agile methodologies in project implementation frameworks; and
Utilizing HPQC (Quality Center), Zephyr testing tools, Jira, ServiceNow, Help Desk ticketing tools, SAP SolMan (Solution Manager), and Confluence for content collaboration.
80% travel required nationally.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Category: Management Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Deloitte Jobs