Brinks Supv, Cash Logistics in Detroit, Michigan
Supv, Cash Logistics
Requisition #:24422Location:Detroit MI - B0190
Functional Area:Operations ManagementEducation Required:None
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
The Cash Logistics Supervisor is responsible supervising the inside currency operation. This position ensures accountability and the security of all liability and prioritizes daily operations workflow. The Cash Supervisor assists the Cash Logistics Manager in the secure, safe and efficient functioning of the armored car facility.
This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
• Provide first line supervision to Cash Logistics employees
• Oversee daily cash operations including but not limited to deposit verification, change order preparation, inventory management, and opening and closing of branch and vault check in/out
• Provide coaching and skill development to employees on a consistent basis
• Create employee scheduling to support daily work load
• Adhere to SLA performance and contract requirement
• Leverage systems, equipment and process redesign to drive continuous process improvement in quality and efficiency
• Secure inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict quality compliance with security procedures
• Ensure activities are performed in compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws and regulations
• Maintain accurate records, handle customer inquiries, and balance transactions daily
• Processing support when needed
• Maintain orderly and clean work areas, including all machines, tables, cabinets and storage areas
• Assist Management as need to meet branch goals
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years operations experience in a cash or vault processing environment
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Supervisory experience in a production environment
• Cash handling experience in the secure logistics or banking industry
• Experience in a coin processing environment
• Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Strong basic mathematical skills
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to work independently
• Professional, positive demeanor
• Ability to influence and lead
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide eligible employees, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top