IBM Associate Partner - Security Practice (m/w/x) in DEU, Germany
Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today’s businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM’s clients, analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client's organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Associate Partner (AP) in the Security BU DACH practice helps to lead the growth and management of all facets of the business, primarily by using this position and perspective to assist the local customers and client situations. This requires demonstrating thought leadership, sales leadership and delivery leadership and Consulting & Systems Integration leadership and deep knowledge & strong track record in more than at least 2 of the core domains : Security Strategy Risk and Compliance, IAM, PKI, SIEM, SOC Operations, Application and Data, Infrastructure Endpoint and Mobile Security.
Supporting Sales and Driving business growth, and Solutioning
• Work with global solutions teams and across local geographies to provide content to drive deals
• Provide demonstration of IBM credentials in more than 2 of the core capability domains (SSRC/GRC, IAM, PKI, SIEM, SOC Operations, Application and Data, Infrastructure Endpoint and Mobile Security.
• Work closely with the global and local solution design teams in developing solutions, offers, client presentations and scope of work.
• Provide a focal point for customers to help understand capabilities, offerings, client references
• Become a recognized thought leader in one of the core domains, utilizing conferences, white papers, client presentations to build awareness of IBM credentials
• Be accountable for driving signings and revenue, maintaining a minimum of 35% gross profit
• Working with global and local teams, help organize project approaches and teams for client delivery
• Participate in project delivery, to varying degrees depending on project complexity and customer needs
• Help resolve project issues as they arise
• Establish strong client relationships in key accounts to help progress the Security Services portfolio
• Individual utilization (client charged + internal bid support charged) at minimum of 70%, team utilization at min of 80%
• Drive client satisfaction, and win reference clients
• Provide practice leadership by facilitating a community of like-minded practitioners to share and exchange ideas for practice growth and improvement
• Contribute content and advice to the offering development process
• Help establish capability and skill models for the core domains
• Become a role model for practitioners in the core domains
At least 10 years’ experience in management consulting and systems integration in a top tier professional services firm
Strong Consulting proven track record
Strong Systems Integration proven track record
Strong Compex Solutioning proven track record
Strong Delivery proven track record
Strong Sales/Pre-sales proven track record
Strong Practice/Offering building proven track record
Strong team management track record
Strong track record in building relationships with internal and external senior stakeholders
At least 8 years’ experience working in projects related to the core domains
Experience working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
Experience working with Security practitioners
Readiness to travel 50-75%
CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, SABSA and any other relevant security certifications
At least 8 years’ experience in working with security consulting teams
At least 10 years’ experience in management consulting
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 10 years experience in management consulting and systems integration
At least 10 years experience in working in projects related to one of the core domains: IAM, Application Security, Data Security, GRC or SOC/SIEM
At least 8 years experience in working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
At least 5 years experience in working with security consulting teams
Readiness to travel 75% travel annually
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 8 years experience in working with security consulting teams
At least 3 years experience in working in international deployment roles
At least 10 years experience in management consulting
About Business Unit
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing. In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs