HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Emergency Services Technician in Dickson, Tennessee
_TriStar Horizon Medical Center - Dickson, TN_
Celebrating over 50 years of providing quality healthcare to Dickson, TN and the surrounding communities,TriStar Horizon Medical Centeris a fully accredited, 157-bed regional medical center. We offer a full array of services including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, inpatient rehabilitation, oncology, orthopaedics, and women's services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Horizon is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
In May 2015, TriStar Horizon opened TriStar Natchez ER, an 8-bed full service ER located at the TriStar Natchez Medical Park on Highway 46. In addition to the existing 26-bed emergency room at TriStar Horizon, this full service ER provides emergency care as well as imaging services and comprehensive laboratory testing.
TriStar Horizon Medical Centeris looking for aEmergency Services Technicianto workPRN/As Needed.
- The technician may perform patient care within the scope of their competencies.
- Cares for patients of all ages.
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Horizon.
Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Emergency Services Technician
Location: Tennessee-Dickson-Horizon Medical Center
Requisition ID: 02902-64291