Hilton Director of Marketing & Public Relations in Doha, Qatar
The Director of Marketing & PR will manage the branding, marketing, communications and public relations activities of Hilton's newest resort and entertainment complex in Qatar. The complex consist of a hotel, villas, waterpark, marina, sports and entertainment facilities. The resort is scheduled to open in 2020 and can be found on Google and YouTube under its working title 'Salwa Beach Resort'.
What will I be doing?
As the Director of Marketing and Public Relations, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead and coordinate the branding activities of the resorts restaurants, entertainment and leisure facilities
- Coordinate agency work for branding activities, brand positioning, advertising, PR and all creative work
- Create strategic and comprehensive branding, marketing, advertising and public relation plans for the opening of the resort
- Communicate and collaborate with senior resort leaders on the execution of such plans
- Write, launch and coordinate press releases and all media activities
- Roll out initiatives to support the resort’s strategic and commercial goals and targets
- Set up and leverage strategic partnerships
- Collaborate with senior leaders on establishing the resorts commercial teams and on creating the resort’s commercial strategies
- Develop and implement annual plans, budgets and forecasts
- Measure the success of all activities, promotions and campaigns, and produce performance reports for all stakeholders
- Manage local, regional and global activities of marketing, eCommerce, public relations, social media, loyalty programs and third party distribution
- Support Sales and Food & Beverage teams with adequate marketing and PR activities
What are we looking for?
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Timeshare Marketing
Title: Director of Marketing & Public Relations
Requisition ID: HOT05J6X