Hilton Fire Command Center Technician in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A Fire Command Center Technician will support the Security and Engineering Team to efficiently monitor and maintain all hotel operations such that safety, security, conversation, and compliance are ensured at the highest levels including but not limited to BMS and related equipment , CCTV and SMATV systems.
What will I be doing?
As Fire Command Center Technician, you will support the Security and Engineering Team to ensure all hotel operations such that safety, security, conversation and compliance are ensured at the highest levels. Specifically, Fire Command Center Technician will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Diagnose and repair faults in equipment in Fire Command Centre control systems
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any maintenance calls that arise
- Execute the preventative maintenance schedule and ensure all equipment and designated areas are maintained to the required standard
- Assist in the implementation of energy conservation program
- Recommend maintenance system improvements and energy savings
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in good condition
- Keep your technical training knowledge and skills up to date
What are we looking for?
A Fire Command Center Technician serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follows:
- A certificate in a specialized field such as Electrical, Mechanical required
- Current working knowledge of general maintenance and engineering work
- Able to diagnose and repair faults in equipment in Fire Command Centre control systems.
- Experience in the Maintenance Department of a large hotel, hospital, ship, and/or restaurant complex or similar
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Fire Command Centre control systems.
- Good practical skills capable of the installation and maintenance of concerned equipment
- Familiar with planned preventive maintenance and safety programmes.
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Fire Command Center Technician
Requisition ID: HOT05ANZ