IBM zAnalytics Architect in DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
IBM is seeking a zAnalytics Architect to lead and engage with our clients in their Data Transformation journey.
The candidate should have in-depth technical skills of the IBM Z platform with strong Db2 for z/OS background and be conversant with both technical and business views of our client’s business/industry (e.g. Government and Financial Services). This role requires a mature individual who is able to collaborate within IBM technical sales organization and engage with senior client executives.
You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of zAnalytics Portfolio across all industries. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven demonstrated track record in breakthrough technical pre-sales.
Your personal contributions and technical leadership are demonstrated by deals closed that addresses our client’s business problems and the adoption of IBM hardware, software and services on the IBM Z platform.
• Deliver new first of a kind (FOAK) and complex high-quality client solutions in new and existing clients.
• Drive revenue growth in collaboration with country sales teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient IBM Z client solutions.
• Contribute and lead country teams to maintain and grow our existing installed base.
• Apply effective, efficient and successful use of IBM technical resources to develop innovative solutions that addresses the client's business requirements.
• Act as the client’s technical advocate and thought leader in zAnalytics and workload modernization projects.
• Contribution of technical givebacks to the MEA IBM Z Technical community.
• Provide expert technical knowledge in complex large Enterprise Systems client engagements for hardware and software.
• Actively use social media channels to reach out to the business community and build our brand.
Required Technical and Professional Experience
- The candidate is likely to be an experienced professional with more than 10 years’ experience in the industry. He/she should be conversant with both business and technical views of an enterprise architecture and the associated needs of data and business processes.
• Knowledge of the industry with broad understanding of the enterprise vision and the competition (platforms, processes and architectures).
• In-depth knowledge of leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to influence functional strategy.
• Knowledge of IBM Systems (IBM Z and zAnalytics) portfolio solutions.
• Deep understanding of the IBM Z ecosystem related with Analytics
• A catalyst, translator and thought leader that brings about breakthroughs to a business challenge.
• Creative problem solver and the ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and solutions that addresses technical challenges.
• Passion for technology and a relentless desire for continuous learning.
• Exhibits drive and effectiveness that excels in a team environment.
• Recognized professional in the industry with contributions in social media and public events/conferences.
• BSc Degree
• Fluent in English, French is a big plus
• Strong written communication skills.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Same as the Job description
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.