Hilton Head Mixologist, Lemuel's - Conrad Dublin in Dublin, Ireland
Do you want to work for themost recognised name in the hospitality industry?Want to work in one of the best5⋆luxury hotels in thecountry?Want countless benefits &career development opportunities? Then come to Conrad Dublin!
5⋆luxury hotels in thecountry?Want countless benefits &career development opportunities?Then come to Conrad Dublin!
_ “Never Just Stay. Stay Inspired” _
Conrad Dublin ispart ofHilton’s Luxury Division, where we aim to‘offer smart luxury travellers inspiring connections & intuitive service ina world of style’.As part of our Supervisory Teamyou will play a crucial role in ensuring we provide our Guests withexceptional, memorable experiences.
Lemuel's , named after the famous fictional traveler Lemuel Gulliver, a pseudonym of the celebrated Irish author Jonathan Swift pays homage to the magic and curiosity of Gulliver's Travels, an international classic of Irish literature. With this spirit in mind, we invite our Guests to enjoy a unique and captivating experience, joining us on a voyage of discovery that takes in new world wines, innovative cocktails, crafted by our mixologists, fine food and elegant afternoon teas with influences from around the globe.
What will I be doing?
As our Head Mixologist, you'll be overseeing Lemuel's bar service to ensure that we consistently offer an exceptional, efficient service that adds to the luxury Guest experience, in accordance with licensing regulations associated with alcoholic beverages.
More specifically, you will be part of a team responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards...
- Maintain an effective bar service with an emphasis on exceptional quality, efficient service
- Check that Guest service standards are set, implemented and monitored, and continuously evaluated
- Set-up of the outlet in accordance with the pre-determined standards of the operation
- Comply with licensing regulations and hotel procedures relating to the bar and service of alcoholic beverages and conduct staff training sessions accordingly
- Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented, and how Bar personnel are trained to possesss this knowledge and the application of it
- Ensure compliance with and the proper training of Team Members so that all Company Health and Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures are understand and applied
- Ensure all Team Members are impeccably presented and adhere to the correct uniform standards
- Complete all necessary administration in accordance with Company procedures relating to all staff members
- Maximise revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
What are we looking for?
Our new Head Mixologist working at Lemuel's will always be working on behalf of our Guests and working with our Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we're looking for the attitude, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in mixology/bars in a supervisory capacity
- A genuine warmth of personality, attentive and well presented
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations And in return... what will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day& their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed tohelping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Team Gym -ComplimentaryTeam Gym. This is very much part of 'Thrive@Hilton' where we encourageand support all of our team to look after their Body, Mind and Spirit
Travel - Up to 30 nights per year at discounted room rates and 50% off Food &Beverage while on leisure stays at Hilton, globally!
Development – Hilton have numerous learning & developmentopportunities for all.Both abroad andcloser to home.
Holidays – 29 days holiday including bank holidays (increasing with longservice)
On shift – Complimentary meals on duty & uniforms provided and so much moreincluding high street retail discounts and discounted dental & health cover…
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)
Salary - €28k per annum Hilton perks & benefits package #HiltonWorkPerks
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Head Mixologist, Lemuel's - Conrad Dublin
Requisition ID: HOT05LRY