Hilton Senior Waiter/Waitress - Conrad Dublin in Dublin, Ireland
Do you want to work for the most recognised name in thehospitality industry? Want to work in one of the best 5⋆luxuryhotels in the country?Want countless benefits& career development opportunities? Then come to Conrad Dublin!
“Never Just Stay. Stay Inspired.”
Conrad Dublin is a 5⋆hotel and part of the HiltonLuxury Division. We aim to‘offer smartluxury travelers inspiring connections & intuitive service in a world ofstyle’.
As part of our Team you will play a crucial role in ensuringwe provide our Guests with exceptional, memorable experiences.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with ConradHotels & Resorts, looking for a Senior Waiter or Waitress for' The Coburg '.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels& Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, servicethat's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're thedestination of a new generation of global travellers for whom life, business,and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury isthe luxury of being yourself.
What will I be doing?
As Senior Waiting Staff, you are responsible for working in the destinationoutlet The Coburg, delivering and exceeding the Guest experience andexpectations. In detail you are required to perform the following tasks.
- Carry out all duties with a positive, courteous &friendly manner
- Comply with all relevant legislation governing hygiene,fire, health & safety at work and adhere to rules, regulations &policies of the hotel
- Carry out cleaning duties as assigned to you
- Attend training & meetings within working hours asrequired
- Attend work on a flexible weekly rota which meets businessrequirements
- Proactively ensure both front & back of house areas aremaintained clean & clear
- Respond to any guest request or need, personally wherepossible
- Proactively offer help to guests in need of assistance
- Develop and utilise excellent knowledge of all F&Bofferings in the hotel
- Ensure all equipment is fully stocked, in good workingorder, clean & polished.
- Serve every guest in line with hotel F&B brandstandards.
- Ability to take the initiative and maintain required servicestandards in the absence of the F&B Supervisor and Manager
- Ability to count cash floats / handover cash floats / cashup in the absence of F&B Supervisor and Manager
- Ability to create five common cocktails and five creativecocktails
- Exemplify good knowledge of allergens and be able to givedefinitive allergy advice to guests in a professional manner
- Exemplify good knowledge of wine, beer, spirits, softdrinks, cocktails and pair food items accordingly
- Ability to make specialist alcoholic and non-alcoholicdrinks that are both hot and cold
- Use professional body language and deportment to luxuryhotel standards
- Up-sell and Cross-Sell effectively to enhance the customerexperience and departmental targets
- Ability to develop new hires within the department with athorough shadowing process
- Ability to resolve guest problems through to resolutionstage
...and the benefits?
Team Gym – We are the only Hotel in Dublinoffering a complimentary Team gym. Opened in Aug 2018, this is very much partof Hilton’s THRIVE initiative where we encourage and support all our team tolook after their Body, Mind and Spirit
Travel - Up to 30 nights per year at discountedrates and 50% off F&B at Hilton Hotels around the world
Development – Hilton have numerous learning &development opportunities for all. Both abroad and closer to home.
Holidays – 29 days holiday including bank holidays(long service entitlement)
On shift – complimentary meals on duty &uniforms provided
…and so much more...
What are we looking for?
Senior Waiting Staff serving Conrad Hotels & Resorts arealways working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. Tosuccessfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours,skills, and values that follow...
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Min 1 year fine-dining restaurant experience in a 5* environment orequivalent
Contract - Permanent (39 hours per week)
Salary - €10-11.50 per hour dependent on experience
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Senior Waiter/Waitress - Conrad Dublin
Requisition ID: HOT05NM3