HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Patient Access Director in Dulles, Virginia
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with HCA Healthcare!
We can offer you a benefits package that will suit your family’s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, and tuition reimbursement programs.
We are seeking aDirector of Patient Accessfor our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As the Director of Patient Access, you will be responsible for integrating the department's services with the hospital's primary functions and developing/implementing policies and procedures that guide and support services in the patient registration department and related functions.
Located outside of Washington, DC in the historic Loudoun County,StoneSprings Hospital Center,a 124-bed acute care facility, lies in an area full of attractions including historic parks, horseback riding, dining, shopping, and more! StoneSprings Hospital Center is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, which is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S where healthcare opportunities are almost unlimited!
StoneSprings Hospital Center has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and holds accreditation from the Joint Commission. Most importantly, StoneSprings Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
What you will do in this role:
- Oversee facility operations of Patient Access functions (e.g. pre-registration, benefit verification, pre-authorization, admission/registration, service pre-payment, etc.) to ensure daily operations are maintained according to standard
- Model AIDET guidelines in all interactions with the patient and ensure staff are adhering to the patient experience expectations
- Review Patient Access performance to ensure timeliness, accuracy, compliance and standards fulfillment as defined in SSC Service Level Agreements
- Identify and implement process improvements to lower costs and improve services to facility Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required
- Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement for candidates currently enrolled in an accredited program.
- Minimum 5 years healthcare management experience with three of these years in the related area for the position Parallon is anindustry leaderin revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named aWorld’s Most Ethical Companyby Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Patient Access Director
Location: Virginia-Dulles-Stone Springs Hospital Center
Requisition ID: 08648-179807