TeleTech Licensing Coordinator in Duluth, Georgia
The Licensing Coordinator is responsible for registering the company in all applicable states and obtaining the necessary business licenses to allow the company to conduct business in each state.
· Oversee and track licensing of associates in a timely manner
· Conduct Agent finger printing with new hires where applicable
· Conduct appropriate follow-up to respond to agent questions and meet individual state resident and non-resident requirements and established timelines
· Completes and processes state license renewals
· Maintains a licensing database
· Organizes and maintains related files and databases.
· Communicates and coordinates responses to state regulators with input from management and various departments including compliance.
· Participates in special projects, department activities and o ther duties as required.
· 1 year previous clerical experience.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Able to interact with all levels of the organization.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Multi-tasks and works under challenging time constraints.
· Proficient with all applications within the MS Office Suite.
/ Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies : TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech. /
Job: *Operations / Business Support
Title: Licensing Coordinator
Requisition ID: 0285H