Hilton Beauty Therapist (32hrs per week) - DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro in Dunblane, United Kingdom
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest's entire stay. DoubleTree by Hilton™ understands that doing the little things well can mean everything. If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton. Because it’s at the DoubleTree at Hilton where the little things mean everything.
What will I be doing?
As a Beauty Therapist, you are responsible for managing and carrying out treatments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Beauty Therapist would also be required to help achieve sales targets and manage customer feedback. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
- Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
- Assist Club Manager in meeting and exceeding department sales targets and ensure that sales are recorded accurately
- Ensure health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure issues or compliments are escalated to enable long-term improvements in products and services
- Comply with hotel security, fire, and health and safety regulations
What are we looking for?
A Beauty Therapist serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Relevant qualifications for the role
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Experience working as a Beauty Therapist
Are there any Special Conditions Related to this Position?
Yes. This position requires a Criminal Records Bureau Check. Hilton Worldwide will conduct this check during the employment process.
Contract - Permanent (32 hours per week)
Salary - £8 per hour Hilton benefits package, including discounted team member room rates globally!
Job: Spa and Recreation
Title: Beauty Therapist (32hrs per week) - DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro
Requisition ID: HOT04XTL