Frontier Communications Analyst, Carrier in DURHAM, North Carolina
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses
Carrier Analyst Position
Frontier’s Carrier Services Analyst position will support the ASR Service Center. Responsibilities include development and execution of quick hit training, documentation, rollout of new products and processes. Support and development of quality assurance program.
- Create quick hit training material and conduct quick hit training for Ordering Representatives
- Support new product rollouts and processes in the production center
- Trouble shoot problematic orders and provide root cause analysis
- Support center representatives with order processing issues
- Support account managers with customer issues and assist with filling out Ordering and Provisioning agreements for Forborne Products
- Assist external customers with issuing orders, clearing errors and conduct training on Frontier systems and services
Technical Skills Required**
- Working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Excel
- ASR processes and guidelines
Soft Skills Required
- Strong work ethic
- Creative problem solving
- Strong teamwork ethic
- Strong background in Access Service Requests (ASRs) and billing of Wholesale Access Services including DS0, DS1, DS3, Optical services, Layer 1 and Layer 2 Ethernet, Switched Access, UNE, ATM, Frame Relay, etc.
- 4 year college degree (preferred) or work experience equivalent
- Experience must show leadership, teamwork, team building, hard work and success.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Proven track record of great communication skills
- Strong knowledge of M6, DPI, VFO
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle and lead multiple initiatives at the same time
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.