Hilton Assistant Manager - Guerlain Spa, Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian in Edinburgh, United Kingdom
* Thestories begin here at * * Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian * * : *
WaldorfAstoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian, known locally as the “Caley”, was built in1903 and is one of Edinburgh’s most significant landmarks. Standing proudly atthe West End of Princes Street, this former Victorian railway building hotelnestles in the shadow of Edinburgh Castle and its reputation for style andexcellence has attracted international visitors and notable personalities forover one hundred years.
Clickon the link to view our hotel videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Bh1EX7cFI
* GuerlainSpa *
TheUK’s first and only Guerlain Spa is a sanctuary of luxury and relaxationfeaturing an array of spa treatments, swimming pool, sauna, steam room,whirlpool, and two state-of-the-art gyms.
* Why join the * * Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian as an Assistant Spa Managerat the * * Guerlain Spa * * ? *
- Personal Development programmes for every level
- Working in an environment where creativity ishighly appreciated
- Yearly team outings
- Do not forget a competitive salary
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays(increasing yearly)
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights atdiscounted rates over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries and 50% Food &Beverage discounts
Industry leading benefits including contributorypension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefitsthat you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
* What will it be like to work for Waldorf AstoriaHotels & Resorts? *
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and thepersonalised attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singularexperience.
If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treateven the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level ofcustomer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!
* What will I be doing? *
As an Assistant Spa Manager for the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh– The Caledonian you are responsible for overseeing your department todeliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience in accordance with the TrueWaldorf Service Standards.
- Assist in Managing overall operations of the spa
- Assist in Managing to carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
- Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
Managing spa team members and beauty therapists to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
- Instill brand values and standards to maintain quality on a daily basis
- Liaise with other hotel departments
- Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service from all team members
- Respond to audits in conjunction with Spa manager to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Maintain awareness of department security related to cash, stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed
- Ensure Health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests
- Rota planning and management
* What are we looking for? *
·Ambitious and hard working
·Passionandwillingness to learn
·Positive attitude and someone who makes our guestssmile
·Genuinely friendly and caring
·Enjoys working with and Managing a team
·Good communication and excellent grooming standards
·Previous experience in a 5 star Spa advantageousbut not essential.
·Beauty Therapy Level 3 Qualification and upwardsdesirable but not essential.
·A passion for luxury brands
·Excellent Grooming standards
Lookingforward welcoming you to our hotel.
* Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week) *
Salary - £19,000 per annum Hilton perks & benefits, Guerlain benefits and a variety of Hotel specific advantages...
Job: Spa and Recreation
Title: Assistant Manager - Guerlain Spa, Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian
Requisition ID: HOT05026