Hilton Maintenance Assistant - Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport in Edinburgh, United Kingdom
About Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport
Currently under construction, ournew build Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport, adjacent to EdinburghInternational Airport is scheduled to make its’ debut at the beginning of2019.This 240 bedroom property is6-storey, & includes public areas, contemporary reception area, stylish bar& an adjoining car park, giving a whole new experience to our Gueststravelling in and out of Scotland’s busiest airport.
About Hampton by Hilton
High-quality accommodations and amenities, such ascomplimentary Wi-Fi, free hot breakfast, digital key and On The RunTMbreakfast bags, contribute to Hampton by Hilton ranking as a leader in itssegment. Hampton by Hilton Team Members deliver friendly, authentic, caring andthoughtful service defined as Hamptonality.Each Hampton by Hilton hotel offerscomplete satisfaction with the 100% Hampton Guarantee®.For moreinformation about Hampton by Hilton, visitwww.hampton.comornews.hampton.com,and connect onFacebook,Twitter,YouTubeandInstagram.
What are we looking for?
Hamptonality.We make Hamptonality our own.We bring our own individual strengthsand irresistible personalities to work. We findour own ways to deliver on our brand values. It’s a FACT that the worldneeds more people who are friendly , authentic , caring and thoughtful .
What will I be doing?
As a Maintenance Assistant, you'll be responsible for carrying out appropriate maintenance work promptly and to the highest standards to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Maintenance Assistant will also be required to follow all company statutory and legal regulatory requirements during repairs. More specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards...
- Follow and adhere to, company statutory and legal requirements including fire, health and safety, hygiene, electricity at work, and all local by-laws
- Respond to all enquiries promptly
- Carry out maintenance repair work and ensure the appropriate PPE is worn during all repairs
- Follow planned preventative maintenance programmes
- Ensure good relationships with internal and external customers and contractors
- Ensure energy conservation initiatives are implemented
- Follow C.O.S.H.H regulations, in particular the storage of hazardous substances
- Attend additional training suitable to the role
What are we looking for?
Working with our Maintenance Supervisor, a Maintenance Assistant serving Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we're on the lookout for the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow...
- Friendly, authentic, caring & thoughtful attitude
- Previous maintenance experience including electrical, plumbing or painting and decorating
- Relevant qualifications
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
* What willit be like to work for Hilton?*
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day& their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed tohelping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - Webuild a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dentalinsurance & eye care
MIND - Weseek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - Wedare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day& their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed tohelping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...BODY - Webuild a strong foundation for health & well being:Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dentalinsurance & eye careMIND - Weseek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programmeSPIRIT - Wedare to dream & connect with purpose:Team member room rates globally, perks at work packageWe are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
In line with the Asylum andImmigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to liveand work in the United Kingdom.Documentation will be required at interview stage
* Contract– Permanent, 39 hrs per week (5 shifts over 7 days) *
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require allapplicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Maintenance Assistant - Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport
Requisition ID: HOT05L1T