HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Diagnostic Imaging Supervisor, FT in Englewood, Colorado
Swedish Medical Center – Englewood, Colorado
* Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years.
* An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
* With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state’s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center.
* Swedish also serves as the region’s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area’s only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center.
* Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish.
* Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology.
* Additional information about the hospital is available at www.SwedishHospital.com
This position is responsible for expert knowledge of all diagnostic radiology procedures. Employee is sought out by others for advice, training, and clarification of job related knowledge.
* Effectively communicates, coordinates, delegates, and assigns the daily activities of the diagnostic radiology department.
* Facilitates, organizes, and reviews the daily workflow to deliver maximal throughput of all diagnostic radiology procedures on customers ranging in age from newborn to late adulthood.
* Prioritizes, motivates, and promotes quality patient care to support the Mission, Vision, and Values of Swedish Medical Center.
* Ensures facility technical and documentation expectations are consistent with TJC regulations and SMC standards.
* Positively demonstrates concern and consideration when interacting with patients, medical staff, and employees.
* Demonstrates independent critical thinking skills for daily activity and patient flow of the diagnostic radiology department and assumes accountability for personal and team contributions. * Responsible for completing employee annual performance evaluations and other duties as directed.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: Registered technologist with current certification in Radiography by ARRT and CE compliance. Current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider certification.
Education: Graduate of 24-month AMA approved school of Radiological Technology.
Experience: Five years diagnostic radiology with CT experience preferred. Three years supervisor experience preferred.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must have expert knowledge of all diagnostic radiology procedures. Employee must be able to handle a variety of responsibilities under pressure. Must function independently and make appropriate decisions. High degree of manual skills and dexterity necessary to assist in emergency situations, operate equipment, position patients, prepare medications and assist patients and physicians.
Degree of Supervision Required: This position requires minimal to no direct supervision. Individual anticipates and initiates his/her own performance, applying critical thinking skills to provide high quality images in compliance with policies, procedures and standards established by director.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Diagnostic Imaging Supervisor, FT
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-74481