TeleTech Director, Information Security in Englewood, Colorado
*Director, Information Security
Position: Director, Information Security
*Immediate Supervisor: *VP, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
General Purpose: The Director, Information Security is responsible for defining, advocating, implementing, monitoring and enforcing information security standards and policies for four distinct TeleTech businesses in 25 countries on five continents. Reporting to theVP, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), the Director, Information Securitywill have responsibilities for maintaining the information security controls in accordance with best practices. The Director, Information Security serves as process owner of all information security assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information. This position requires a leader who can lead our information security engineering function. The Director, Information Security is a directing manager in security engineering and the security representative IT initiatives. This role demonstrates expertise in successfully building business cases and promoting leadership in all areas of client programs regarding security engineering requirements and responsibilities.
· Overseeing technical risk evaluation and compliance of IT and operational systems.
· Assembling and mentoring a team of engineers that architects effective security strategies for tools, monitoring, policies, security training, and awareness.
· Providing leadership and guidance to global information security engineering team.**
· Continually improve a vulnerability management program to assess the IT environment and resolve vulnerabilities in an effort to reduce the exposure of TeleTech infrastructure.
· Maintain the data loss prevention strategy, procedures, training, and Security Incident and Event Management system.
· Maintaining the annual corporate developer secure coding training and security checklists into the software development lifecycle.
· Maintaining the corporate Intrusion Prevention System strategy to protect corporate and client systems from internal and external attacks.
· Creation and management of information security and risk management awareness training programs for all employees, contractors and approved system users.
· Providing strategic security guidance for IT projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical security controls.
· Coordination of information security and risk management projects with resources from the IT organization and business unit teams.
· Management of security incidents and events to protect corporate IT and information assets, including intellectual property, regulated data and the company's reputation.
· Monitor the external and internal threat environment for and anticipating emerging threats, and proactively advise relevant stakeholders on the appropriate courses of action.
· Developing and overseeing effective disaster recovery policies and standards to align with enterprise business continuity management program goals. Coordinate the development of implementation plans and procedures to ensure that business-critical services are recovered in the event of a security event
· Providing regular reporting on the current status of the information security program to VP,Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related field or equivalent in relevant work experience.
· Minimum of 15 years' experience in IT related positions with 10 years of progressive responsibility within IT and/or information security.
· General understanding of information security regulations and compliance requirements, including PCI, HiTech, SOX IT General Controls, SOC1, SOC2, FISMA and FedRAMP.
· Exhibit excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives.
· Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
· Security certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP(ISC2))
/Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech./
/Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status./
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Director, Information Security
Requisition ID: 029SJ